- NEW REALM COLLECTION
Drawing inspiration from the rhapsody of Solomonic columns in the 18th century, the Juliette gown showcases intricate artistry of fine pleated organza, sculpting the body with graceful precision. A beautiful framework of texture is created, underneath which sits a fully boned inner corset for a secure and flattering fit, ensuring both comfort and confidence. Elegant twists and turns of pleated texture cascade into a magnificent full train, captivating with its timeless beauty and grandeur.
Further elevating its versatility, Juliette can be paired with any of the SAINT blouses or jackets, allowing you to infuse your own unique flair into your bridal ensemble.
Seen here with the Gardenia Veil
All sleeves and accessories sold separately.
Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 24.View our size guide here.
Listed below is an outline of the main body measurement terms we use. All measurements should be taken in centimetres.
- BUST - Around the fullest part of the bust
- WAIST - Measure around the smallest part of your torso
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hip
Build Your Saint look
Styled with the Gardenia veil
Build Your Saint look
Styled With The Ivy Jacket
Create Your Saint look
STYLED WITH THE GARDENIA VEIL
- Availability Available in these locations
- Book an appointment Book an appointment
- Ordering Ordering your gown
- Details & Care Details & Care
- Visit one of our worldwide retailers and book a fitting with a professional stylist to find your perfect gown! Our retailers will be able to assist you directly with styling & sizing recommendations, order timing, and placing your Saint order with their location.
- If you live in a region that does not have a Saint retailer nearby, we can arrange to have an Virtual Consultation with you. Visit our Direct Orders page for more information.
- We recommend placing your order 10 + months before your wedding date. Over 8 months until your wedding date? No problem! Your retailer can select a later delivery date for your order to align with your needs.
- Our standard production time is 16-24 weeks from order date to delivery date. An automatic rush fee will incur if the time frame from the order date to the delivery date falls on or under 16 weeks.
- For a Direct Order, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due on the order date to confirm your order. If ordering through one of our Retailers, please enquire with your preferred location directly about billing terms.
- SAINT Bridal Couture do not make any customizations or alterations to our gowns. Your local retailer will be able to recommend a tailor in your area to help achieve your desired alterations.
- If you are interested in customizing your Saint gown, you can purchase additional fabric with your gown order to complete the alterations with a local tailor.
Details & Care
Gown composition: Outer: Polyester | Lining: Polyester
Rush Availability: Select sizes available for rush delivery. Contact us for availability.
Colorways: Available in Off-White only.
Comes with a dancing loop.
Available in standard waist to floor length only (118 - 120 cm)
Available in standard train length only.